- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty (5 years when used in commercial applications)
- Superior finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower heads from American Standard are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single function shower head - featuring full body spray pattern
- Shower Head Width: 3-1/2"
- Shower Head Depth: 2-1/4"
- Shower head securely mounted with 3 bolts - making it vandal resistant
- Flow Rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation of shower head is included
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Commercial Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 1660.243
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 1660.243 Product Specifications
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.