- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Multi-function personal hand shower
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, diverter trim, hand shower, shower head, hose, slide bar, and holding bracket
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- ADA compliant
- All necessary installation hardware included
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard showers the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Water Conscious: As the 2012 EPA WaterSense partner of the year, American Standard faucets are acclaimed for saving water without sacrificing performance. Through the use of the latest pressure compensating aerators, American Standard faucets save 32% more water than other brands/models. This means that their faucets pay for themselves throughout the life of their use. They also splash less, too.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon Diameter: 6" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-In valve is sold separately
- Multi-function shower head - features 3 separate spray patterns
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for complete versatility
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Slide Bar Length: 35-3/8"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Shower Head Width: 1-7/8"
- Hand Shower Width: 3-3/8"
- Handshower Height: 9-1/2"
- Hose Length: 59"
- Spout Reach: 5-1/8"
- Wall mounted diverter allows for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Commercial Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 1662.214
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 1662.214.002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 1662.214.002 Product Specifications
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.