- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- Speed Connect pop-up drain assembly takes minutes to install
- ADA compliant
- WaterSense Certified product
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard faucets are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and stainless steel drain cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard bathroom faucets the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard faucets are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Speed Connect System: Assembling, connecting, and adjusting the pop-up drain within the tight space of a vanity cabinet is undeniably the most difficult task when installing a bathroom faucet. Not so with American Standard, though. Each bathroom faucet is supplied with their patented Speed Connect Drains, which simply plug into the faucet and drain. No wrenches, special tools or plumber’s putty are needed. You also won’t need to apply torque to seal the drain or to fuss with the lift rod height. With Speed Connect Drains, bathroom faucet installs take minutes, not hours.
- Water Conscious: As the 2012 EPA WaterSense partner of the year, American Standard faucets are acclaimed for saving water without sacrificing performance. Through the use of the latest pressure compensating aerators, American Standard faucets save 32% more water than other brands/models. This means that their faucets pay for themselves throughout the life of their use. They also splash less, too.
- Overall Height: 5-1/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-3/8" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-5/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- Mounts in a single hole configuration
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-1/8" thick
- 1 handle included with faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant
- 2000.101X: This model
- 2000.101: This model + cover plate
- 2000.100: This model without pop-up drain + cover plate
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Our SKU: American Standard 2000.101X
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 2000.101X.099*
- American Standard 2000.101X.002
- American Standard 2000.101X.295*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued