This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wax Ring Kit Required
- Fully covered under a 10 year limited warranty - 10 times the industry standard of one year
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean® porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- PowerWash flushing completely clears the bowl, including under the bowl rim
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than a round bowl
- One-piece toilet - seamless, easier to keep clean; lends a more refined look
- Shorter-height bowl - appropriate for children and smaller adults
- Left mounted tank lever
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Seat not included
- Overall Height: 28-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Depth: 29-3/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 17-3/4" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 15" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough-in: 12" (measured from the wall behind the toilet to center of the waste outlet hole in the floor)
- Flush valve size: 4" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway size: 2-3/8" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Tank trip lever placement: Left
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Champion Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 2004.014.178*
- American Standard 2004.014.021
- American Standard 2004.014.222
- American Standard 2004.014.165*
- American Standard 2004.014.020
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2004.014 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
American Standard Champion 4 Toilet ReviewJoin Milan Rosan and Build.com as we teach you why the Champion 4 series toilet is the best on the market. Featuring a huge 4" Flush Valve, a fully glazed trapway and the incredibly powerful Champion 4 Flushing System.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.