Single Handle Monoblock Bidet Fitting Faucet with and Speed Connect Metal Drain from the Serin Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
The easiest faucet to install, guaranteed.
Speed Connect from American Standard—the pre-assembled drain that makes American Standard the easiest brand bathroom faucet to install.
- Brass Construction: Durable. Easy to clean. Ideal for prolonged contact with water.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Assures a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Meets ADA guidelines.
- Exclusive Speed Connect metal drain
- Fewer Parts -- Installs in Less time
- No Adjustments -- Seals the first time and every time
- Flexible stainless steel cable -- installs effortlessly in tight spaces
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Serin Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 2064.011
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 2064.011.002
- American Standard 2064.011.295
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 2064.011.002 Product Specifications
|Speed Connect Brochure|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bidet Faucet|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.