We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
- Eljer branded sink - backed by the same quality guarantee as all American Standard products
- Sink is constructed of highly durable enameled cast-iron
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Engineered to last a lifetime and function flawlessly
- From messy food deposits to scalding water, American Standard sinks handle every task with ease
- Drop in installation - takes only minutes to install
- Rear drain location increases workspace in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Basin floor is slightly sloped for easy drainage
- A standard 3-1/2" drain opening makes the sink compatible with a variety of disposals
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: From high temperatures to hard water and messy foods, kitchen sinks see a lot of abuse. Fortunately, as an American company, American Standard sinks are built tough - they live longer in one place than most people do. Premium-grade 18 gauge stainless steel, porcelain-enameled cast-iron, and radius-coved corners name just a few of the features which make American Standard kitchen sinks the industry's best and longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard kitchen sinks are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Overall Height: 10" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 16" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14-3/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 13" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Faucet Centers: 8" (center-to-center distance between faucet holes)
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 18"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Solerno Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 2121403-83*
- American Standard 2121403-96*
- American Standard 2121403-47*
- American Standard 2121403-00*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the American Standard 212-1403 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!