- 10.25" bowl-height is perfect for young children, especially while potty training
- Fully covered under a 1 year warranty
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- Sanitary bar on bowl prevents liquids from traveling under the tank
- Round bowl shape - space saving and more economical than elongated bowls
- Two-piece toilet - less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate "tank wobbles"
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
- Wax ring kit (for installation) is not included - when adding to cart, this inexpensive item will be presented
AS 2 Flushing:
- 2” flush valve – The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a standard 2” valve opening. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, American Standard flushing systems are highly regarded for their durability.
- 360 degree cleaning – Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful siphoning water jet – A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2” fully glazed trapway – Waste and water exit the toilet through a 2” trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to.
Other Technologies / Benefits:
- Baby Devoro – There is nothing more satisfying to a child in potty training than to make it to the toilet, use it, and flush it - all on their own. The Baby Devoro toilet facilitates this process. The un-intimidating 10" bowl height allows them to comfortably sit just like their parents, encouraging proper use of "their" toilet.
- Overall Height: 24" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 17-1/4" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 10-1/4" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 10" (measured from wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 2" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 4"
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Baby Devoro Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 2315.228
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 2315.228 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||2|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.