Double Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Metal Cross Handles from the Enfield Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
- Ceramic disc valve cartridges assure a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip free performance.
- Durable cast brass construction for long life.
- Easy to clean, seamless design.
- Optional hand-held personal shower is great for rinsing off after a bath or cleaning they tub.
- Lifetime finishes won't tarnish or scratch.
- Other matching Enfield faucets available for a completely coordinated bathroom.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Enfield Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 2373.900
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 2373.900.068*
- American Standard 2373.900.002*
- American Standard 2373.900.099*
- American Standard 2373.900.008*
- American Standard 2373.900.295*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Enfield Roman Bathtub Faucet - build.comBuild.com TV presents this double handled roman tub faucet. This roman tub faucet is an elegant, up-scale design for any bathroom. The American Standard 2373900 is part of the Enfield Collection and made to last with durable cast brass construction and it's seamless design helps to simplify cleaning. The handles are ADA compliant to suit all needs and comes in your choice of chrome, polished brass or satin nickel finishes. This product also comes with an optional personal hand-help shower.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.