- Fully covered under a lifetime warranty; including free lifetime in-home service
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Soaking tub; basic and easy to install
- Alcove installation: designed for niche / alcove installs; the three closed sides include a tile flange, open side includes a skirt leading down to the floor
- Constructed of Americast, a patented triple layer, composite backed, porcelain enameled alloy
- Surfaced with the industry's best stain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty with In-Home Service: This tub is covered under the industry’s only Limited Lifetime Warranty with free lifetime in-home service. This speaks volumes to the quality of American Standard tubs.
- Americast: 7 years in the making, Americast’s unique three-layer construction consists of a smooth porcelain-enamel finish on high-quality alloy, backed by an injection-molded structural composite. It offers the same structural thickness and rich enamel colors as cast-iron, but is half the weight, and does a better job at retaining heat, preventing chips / crazing, and absorbing sound.
- Overall Length: 60" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 30" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 14" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 9-1/2" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 42-gallons
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Bath Type: Soaking
- Drain Location: Left
- Material: Americast
- Country of Origin: USA
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Princeton Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 2390.202ICH.011
- American Standard 2390.202ICH.178*
- American Standard 2390.202ICH.021*
- American Standard 2390.202ICH.225*
- American Standard 2390.202ICH.045*
- American Standard 2390.202ICH.222*
- American Standard 2390.202ICH.209*
- American Standard 2390.202ICH.173*
- American Standard 2390.202ICH.165*
- American Standard 2390.202ICH.227*
- American Standard 2390.202ICH.020
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2390.202ICH and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.