American Standard 60" Three Wall Alcove Whirlpool Tub from the Cambridge Series with Right Hand Drain and Grab Bar Drilling
Americast is our proprietary, revolutionary alternative to cast iron that's more durable, 50% lighter and costs less to install. Thanks to inherent manufacturing advantages, Americast bathtubs can be made deeper, flatter and roomier than their cast iron counterparts.
- Acid-resistant porcelain finish
- Integral apron with integral three-sided tile/water retention flange
- Except with grab bar drilling (grab bar must be ordered separately)
- Integral lumbar support with beveled headrest
- Full slip-resistant coverage
- Factory installed and tested whirlpool system
- Single speed pump/motor
- Six multi-directional and individually flow rate adjustable jets
- Two air volume controls
- Quick connect Safe-T-Heater connection system (must order Safe-T-Heater separately)
- Glossy porcelain finish
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Cambridge Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 2461.128W.011*
- American Standard 2461.128W.178*
- American Standard 2461.128W.021*
- American Standard 2461.128W.225*
- American Standard 2461.128W.045*
- American Standard 2461.128W.222*
- American Standard 2461.128W.209*
- American Standard 2461.128W.173*
- American Standard 2461.128W.165*
- American Standard 2461.128W.227*
- American Standard 2461.128W.020*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2461.128W and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.