Electronic Lavatory Faucet with Selectronic Technology AC Power and 0.5GPM Flow Rate from the Moments Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the faucets from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last.
- Electronic faucet with Selectronic® proximity operation.
- Cast brass construction with single post mounting.
- Vandal Resistant Pressure-Compensating Aerators.
- Sensor & electronic controls are fully enclosed and water resistant.
- Operates on AC permanent power.
- Factory-installed stainless steel flex hose with 3/8" compression connection, 15" length.
- Integral in-line strainer prevents clogging.
- Water pressure range from 20 to 125 psi.
- Order mixing valve and remote control separately.
- Low Lead: Complies with CA AB1953 and VT S152.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Moments Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 2506.165
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 2506.165.002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 2506.165.002 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||0|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.