Double Handle Bidet Faucet Less Vacuum Break with Speed Connect Metal Drain from the Town Square Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
The easiest faucet to install, guaranteed.
Speed Connect from American Standard—the pre-assembled drain that makes American Standard the easiest brand bathroom faucet to install.
- Designed to match the Town Square suite.
- Ceramic discs valving assures a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance.
- Durable cast brass construction for long life.
- Integral transfer valve controls water flow between vertical spray and flushing rim. Flushing rim allows easy rinsing of the bowl after use (when installed on an American Standard bidet).
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Includes vacuum breaker.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Town Square Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 2555.401.068*
- American Standard 2555.401.002*
- American Standard 2555.401.099*
- American Standard 2555.401.295*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2555.401 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.