American Standard 72" EverClean Whirlpool Tub with Center Drain from the Ellisse Series
Enjoy total relaxation in the hushed environment provided by our revolutionary EcoSilent whirlpools. Featuring the EcoSilent whirlpool pump, these luxurious ultra-quiet, ultra-efficient whirlpools use 50% less energy than standard whirlpools. Combined with the antimicrobial EverClean® system, silent air controls, and multidirectional adjustable jets, EcoSilent whirlpools melt your stress away.
- Integral seat
- Three back support positions
- Acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement
- Three multi-directional and individually flow-adjustable Ideal-flow jets
- Same as 2711.018W except with the stay clean whirlpool system featuring antimicrobial alphasan
- Factory installed and tested whirlpool system
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Ellisse Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 2711.018WC.178*
- American Standard 2711.018WC.021*
- American Standard 2711.018WC.225*
- American Standard 2711.018WC.045*
- American Standard 2711.018WC.222*
- American Standard 2711.018WC.210*
- American Standard 2711.018WC.209*
- American Standard 2711.018WC.173*
- American Standard 2711.018WC.165*
- American Standard 2711.018WC.227*
- American Standard 2711.018WC.020*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2711.018WC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.