This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Wax Ring Kit Required
- Made of vitreous china
- Quick, quiet flushing – American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than ½ the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than a round bowl
- Two-piece toilet – less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Left mounted tank lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate “tank wobbles”
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet.
- 100% factory flush tested – guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Everclean Surface: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 29-1/4” (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Depth: 29-3/4” (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20-1/2” (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 15” (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Trapway Size: 2-1/8” (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.1 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Surface Area: 10” x 12” (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Yorkville Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 2876.100.178*
- American Standard 2876.100.021
- American Standard 2876.100.222
- American Standard 2876.100.165*
- American Standard 2876.100.020
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2876.100 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.