- Covered under a lifetime door seal, 15 year shell, 10 year component warranty
- Warranty includes in-home service (best in class)
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Walk-in type tub - deep (twice the depth of traditional tubs) and roomy for warm soothing soaks
- Integrated double-seal door - seals via large, easy-swing lever
- Includes built-in safety grab bar - sturdy, secure, and in-reach
- 17" chair height built-in seat is easy to get in and out of and is contoured for comfort
- 5-1/4" step into the tub
- Air Bath; soothing heated air bubble action
- Alcove Installation: designed for niche / alcove installs; the three closed sides include a tile flange, open side includes the door and walls leading down to the floor
- Constructed of ultra-durable Gelcoat composite (resin based)
- Surfaced with the industry's best strain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Patented Quick Drain tub waste (drain) is included
- Faucet not included - please select a roman tub faucet of your choice
- To allow flexibility, tub deck is not pre-drilled with faucet holes - drilling holes to suit your faucet selection's specifications will not void warranty
Luxury Bathing Experience:
- Air Bath: A unique form of hydrotherapy, Air Bath systems disperse millions of heated air bubbles through release points surrounding the perimeter of the tub. As the bubbles gently break against your skin, the full-body experience is like being lightly caressed all over. Air baths are warm, calming, and spiritual.
Technologies / Benefits:
- Deep Soak: This patented overflow system works with an exclusive drain, positioned significantly higher within the bathing well. With water depths reaching 12” to 18” deeper than other whirlpools, Deep Soak tubs allow for better full-body submergence.
- Quick Drain: Allowing the user to exit the bath as soon as they are ready, Quick Drain use a powerful pump to remove water up to eight times faster than typical gravity-fed drains. It is equipped with a safety suction valve and activates with the touch of a button. No additional plumbing parts / components are required
- Overall Length: 60" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 30" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 37" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 33" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Door Width: 18" (maximum width of door)
- Step Height: 5-1/4" (height of the step leading into the tub)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 75-gallons
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Bath Type: Air Bath
- Drain Location: Right
- Pump Placement: Left
- Blower Placement: Left
- Material: Gelcoat
- Country of Origin: USA
- 3060.104.AR: This model
- 3060.104.AL: This model with left-hand drain
- 3060.104.CR: Whirlpool / Air Bath combo version of this model
- 3060.104.SR: Soaking tub version of this model
- 3060.104.WR: Whirlpool version of this model
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Walk In Tub Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 3060.104.ARL
- American Standard 3060.104.ARW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3060.104.AR and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
American Standard Quick DrainAmerican Standard's Optional Quick Drain Feature will have you out of your tub and on with your life up to 8 times faster than with a traditional drain.
American Standard Walk In Tub Intro VideoCheckout this intro video to see the main features and benefits of owning a Walk In Bath from American Standard
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.