This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Tank Required
Toilet Seat Required
Coordinating Complete Toilets:
- 211AA.104 - Complete toilet with left-hand tank lever and 12" rough-in
- 211AA.105 - Complete toilet with right-hand tank lever and 12" rough-in
- 213AA.104 - Complete toilet with left-hand tank lever and 12" rough-in
- Fully covered under a 10-year warranty - 10 times the industry standard
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Sanitary bar on bowl prevents liquids from traveling under the tank
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than a round bowl
- Chair-height bowl - easier to sit and stand; appropriate for adults and the elderly
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet bowl
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet bowl will be presented
Other Technologies / Benefits:
- Everclean Surface – Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Right Height – Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
- PowerWash Rim – During each flush, a measured amount of water travels within and inner-rim channel to be evenly dispersed throughout the bowl. PowerWash rims are surprisingly good at completely clearing out the bowl after each use.
- Overall Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to highest point on the bowl)
- Overall Length: 23-3/16" (measured from the back of the bowl to front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough-in: 12" (measured from wall behind toilet bowl to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 4" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2-3/8" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Water Area: 9" X 8" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 6-1/2"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Champion Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 3195A.101.021
- American Standard 3195.A101.222
- American Standard 3195A.101.020
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3195A.101 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.