This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Afwall Wall Hung Toilet with 1.1 gpf to 1.6 gpf and Right Height Bowl
American Standard 3351.511 Features:
- Right Height elongated bowl
- High Efficiency Toilet (HET), ultra-low consumption (1.1 gpf / 4.2 Lpf), certified in EPA WaterSense Program, up to 1.6 gpf (6.1 Lpf)
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 5.25" (133.35mm) rough-in
- 15" bowl rim height
- 10" x 12" water surface area
- This item is WaterSense Certified, and meets all EPA criteria
American Standard 3351.511 Nominal Dimensions:
- 26" D x 14" W x 31.125" H (660.4mm D x 355.6mm W x 790.575mm H)
American Standard truly is an American Brand to the core. Originally founded in 1872, American Standard began under the name Standard Manufacturing Company, and has played a role in some of our Countries biggest achievements over the years. They have continually manufactured and designed products such as toilets, faucets, sinks that are not only high quality and durable, but are functional, and range from the most classic, traditional designs all the way to the most modern styles you can imagine. When you choose American Standard you are supporting a great American Company and choosing products that are made right, at reasonable prices.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Afwall Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 3351.511.020
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3351.511 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.