How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
- Fully covered under a 1-year warranty
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than a round bowl
- One-piece toilet – seamless, easier to keep clean; lends to a more refined look
- Top-spud flushometer triggers flushing
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Powerful Siphoning Water Jet – A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2-1/8" Fully Glazed Trapway – Waste and water exit the toilet through a trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to. The 2-1/8” diameter chute, while slightly narrower than the American Standard Champion flushing system’s 2-3/8” trapway, can still flush up to 150 feet of toilet paper without clogging. Not that you’ll ever use that much.
- EverClean Surface – Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), EverClean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Overall Height: 29-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on toilet)
- Overall Length: 26" (measured from back of the fixture to front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right)
- Wall Mounted
- Trapway Size: 2-1/8" (diameter of outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 10" X 12"
- Spud Placement: Top
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Afwall Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 3351.576
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 3351.576.020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 3351.576.020 Product Specifications
|Collection||Afwall Millennium, Afwall|
|Flush Technology||HET High Efficiency|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Water Area||10 x 12|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.