How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
1.6GPF Elongated Toilet Wall Mount with Top Spud and Slotted Rim for Bedpan Holding
- Elongated wall-mounted flushometer valve toilet, less seat
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption operates in the range of 1.1gpf to 1.6gpf (4.2Lpf to 6.0Lpf)
- EverClean® Surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10” x 12” water surface area
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- Toilet Length: 26"
- Toilet Width: 14"
- Toilet Height: 13"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.1 - 1.6gpf
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
Our SKU: American Standard 3352.001
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 3352001.020 Product Specifications
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Water Area||10 x 12|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.