How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Afwall FloWise Elongated 1.28GPF with EverClean with Back Spud
- Elongated wall-mounted flushometer valve toilet, less seat
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption operates in the range of 1.1gpf to 1.6gpf (4.2Lpf to 6.0Lpf)
- EverClean® Surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10” x 12” water surface area
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
26" x 15" x 14"
(660 x 381 x 356mm)
Recommended working pressure-- between 25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
System MaP Score:
- 1,000 grams of miso @ 1.6 gpf or 1.28 gpf when used with an American Standard flush valve
- Maximum Performance (MaP) testing performed by IAPMO R&T Lab. MaP Report conducted by Veritec Consulting, Inc. and Koeller and Company.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Afwall Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 3354.001
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 3354.001.020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 3354.001.020 Product Specifications
|Collection||Afwall Millennium, Afwall|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.