This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Self-cleaning piston with integral wiper spring
- Made from vitreous china - providing a classic appearance and durability
- Floor mounted - ensuring stability and ease of installation
- Selectronic flush valve - electronic system with "Hands Free" operation
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Concealed trapway – providing a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- EverClean: Inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on bowl surface
- Overall Height: 31-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-1/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 15" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.1 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 10" x 12" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway)Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Madera Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 3451.511.020
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3451.511 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.