How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2” compared to a round configuration
- Self-cleaning piston with integral wiper spring
- Made from vitreous china - providing a classic appearance and durability
- Floor mounted - ensuring stability and ease of installation
- Selectronic flush valve - electronic system with "Hands Free" operation
- ADA compliant
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Concealed trapway – providing a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- EverClean: Inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on bowl surface
- Overall Height: 32-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-1/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.1 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 10" x 12" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway)Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Madera Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 3461.511
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 3461.511.020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 3461.511.020 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.