This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Tank Required
Toilet Seat Required
Coordinating Complete Toilets
- 2871.100 - Complete toilet with left hand lever and 4" rough in
- 2878.016 - Complete pressure assisted toilet with left hand lever and 4" rough in
- Fully covered under a 5 year warranty - 5 times the industry standard of one year
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than round bowls, especially for men
- Sanitary bar on bowl prevents liquids from traveling under the tank
- EverClean® porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Speed Connect®
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet.
- Rear waste outlet
- Installs with graphite-felt or neoprene waste outlet seal (sold seperately)
Other Technologies / Benefits:
Right Height – Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
Concealed Trapway - Concealed trapways make a remarkable difference in the pose of a toilet. By covering the waste chute, they streamline the appearance for a look that fits well in both traditional and modern bathrooms. They also serve the functional purpose of eliminating resting spots for hair and dust. Included on the sides are ports (with color-matched caps) to allow access to the floor bolts.
Everclean® Surface - Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean® surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Overall length: 27” (measured from the back of the bowl to the front of the rim)
- Overall width: 14” (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl height: 16-1/2” (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough-in: 4” (Distance from the floor to closet flange centerline)
- Trapway size: 2-1/8"” (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Water area: 12" x 10" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
American Standard truly is an American Brand to the core. Originally founded in 1872, American Standard began under the name Standard Manufacturing Company, and has played a role in some of our Countries biggest achievements over the years. They have continually manufactured and designed products such as toilets, faucets, sinks that are not only high quality and durable, but are functional, and range from the most classic, traditional designs all the way to the most modern styles you can imagine. When you choose American Standard you are supporting a great American Company and choosing products that are made right, at reasonable prices.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Yorkville Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 3703.001.178*
- American Standard 3703.001.021
- American Standard 3703.001.222
- American Standard 3703.001.020
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3703.001 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.