American Standard Champion 4 Toilet ReviewJoin Milan Rosan and Build.com as we teach you why the Champion 4 series toilet is the best on the market. Featuring a huge 4" Flush Valve, a fully glazed trapway and the incredibly powerful Champion 4 Flushing System.
American Standard Champion 4 Flush Valve and Flushing TestCheckout this video to learn more about why the Champion 4 Flush Valve is the best around, and see why the Champion 4 can handle anything you can throw at it.
Coordinating Complete Toilets:
- 3225.016 - Elongated chair-height bowl
- 3110.016-AS - Round shorter-height bowl
- 3121.016 - Elongated shorter-height bowl
- Fully covered under a 10 year warranty - 10 times the industry standard
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean
- Left mounted tank lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate "tank wobbles"
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each tank
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Flush Valve Size: 4" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
Tank Technologies / Benefits:
- Accelerator 4” flush valve – The flush starts with a piston action flush valve that lifts straight up, allowing water to pour into 4” valve opening from all directions. 1.6 gallons of water enters the bowl in less than a second - three times faster than standard 2” flush valves, and twice as fast as even performance 3” flush valves. The flush is quiet, too.
- Everclean Surface – Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Champion Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 4266.704
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 4266.704.178*
- American Standard 4266.704.021*
- American Standard 4266.704.222*
- American Standard 4266.704.165*
- American Standard 4266.704.020*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 4266.704.178 Product Specifications
|Valve Replacement Instructions|
|Collection||Champion 4, Champion|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.