This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Double Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet Less Handles and Drain from the Heritage Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
- Flexible 6" to 12" connections.
- 1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc Valving.
- Durable Cast Brass Construction meets Safe Water Drinking Act requirement.
- Commercial two year Limited Warranty.
- Choice of ADA Approved Handles.
- Handles must be ordered separately.
- Pressure Compensating Aerator: Provides a constant water flow of 1.5 gpm throughout the pressure range.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance.
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Heritage Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 4800.000.002
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4800.000 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.