Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Double Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet Less Handles with Metal Pop-Up Drain from the Heritage Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the faucets from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last.
- Flexible 6" to 12" connections.
- Less drain.
- Less handles.
- 1/2" Male Inlet Shanks w/Brass Mounting Hardware.
- Only Available in Polished Chrome.
- 1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc Valving.
- Durable Cast Brass Construction meets Safe Water Drinking Act requirement.
- Commercial two year Limited Warranty.
- Choice of ADA Approved Handles.
- Handles must be ordered separately.
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements.
- Constant water flow of 1.5 gpm throughout the pressure range.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Heritage Commercial Collection Products
American Standard 4801.000.002 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.