- Elongated toilet seat with lid - designed to complement a wide variety of elongated toilet designs
- Covered under American Standard's 1-year limited warranty
- Slow-close hinges eliminates loud crashes and slams when the seat is closed
- Made from Duroplast - similar to fiberglass, this material provides a long life and durability
- Secure mounting assembly while keeping installation fast and easy - seat is removed with the push of a button
- Complete with color-matched plastic hinges
- All hardware required for seat installation is included
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. American Standard products truly deliver, every time.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Boulevard Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 5218.110.021*
- American Standard 5218.110.222
- American Standard 5218.110.020
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5218.110 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.