American Standard Cadet 3 ReviewJoin Milan Rosan and Build.com as he shows us the features and benefits of the American Standard Cadet 3 Line of Toilets
American Standard Cadet 3 Flushing TestLook and see why the Cadet 3 series of toilets can handle anything you can throw at them. American Standard, style that works better.
- Round-front toilet seat with lid - designed to complement a wide variety of round-front toilet designs
- Covered under American Standard's 1-year limited warranty
- Made from from solid plastic ensuring durability
- Includes an anti-microbial agent that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria, molds and mildew
- Secure mounting assembly while keeping installation fast and easy
- Complete with color-matched plastic hinges
- All hardware required for seat installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- EverCean® Surface: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean® Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. American Standard products truly deliver, every time.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard EverClean Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 5282.011
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 5282.011.178*
- American Standard 5282.011.021
- American Standard 5282.011.045*
- American Standard 5282.011.222
- American Standard 5282.011.165*
- American Standard 5282.011.020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 5282.011.222 Product Specifications
|Hinge Center to Center||5.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.