This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Faucet body constructed of Vandal-Resistant brass
- Covered under American Standards Limited Lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Electronic faucet with Selectronic® proximity operation.
- DC powered version - no outlet required
- Mounts in a single hole configuration - one hole required for spout
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Selectronic® proximity operation
- Industry Leading Warranty: American Standard products live longer in one place than most people. Despite their unsurpassed quality, all American Standard bathroom faucets are backed by an industry leading limited lifetime warranty. With the highest quality components this warranty is rarely, if ever, needed, but American Standard prides itself on its customer’s peace of mind, knowing they have the best product on the market.
- Lead Free: Through their innovations in brass alloy formulation, all of American Standard’s sink faucets are certified to be lead-free. While providing water that is safe enough to drink, these faucets maintain the quality, performance and unmatched style that customers of American Standard have come to know and love.
- Overall Height: 7.125" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 5.125" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5.5" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2"
About American Standard;
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Selectronic Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 6055.105
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 6055.105.002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 6055.105 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||0|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.