This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Electronic Gooseneck Lavatory Faucet with Selectronic Technology DC Power and 0.5GPM Flow Rate
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free and built to last.
- Electronic faucet with Selectronic® proximity operation.
- 6" Rigid/Swing Gooseneck Spout with single post mounting.
- Vandal Resistant.
- Sensor & electronic controls are fully enclosed and water resistant.
- Operates on DC Power(battery).
- Factory-installed stainless steel flex hose with 3/8" compression connection, 15" length.
- Integral in-line strainer prevents clogging.
- Water pressure range from 20 to 125 psi.
- Order deck plate, mixing valve and remote control separately.
- Low Lead: Complies with CA AB1953 and VT S152.
- Temperature Mixing: Optional thermostatic mixing valve meets ASSE 1016 performance and anti-scald requirements at 0.5 GPM.
- ADA Compliant.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Selectronic Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 6055.165.002
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6055.165 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.