This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Electronic Gooseneck Lavatory Faucet with Selectronic Technology AC Power and 1.5GPM Flow Rate
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free and built to last.
- Electronic faucet with Selectronic® proximity operation.
- 6" Rigid/Swing Gooseneck Spout with single post mounting.
- Vandal Resistant.
- Sensor & electronic controls are fully enclosed and water resistant.
- Operates on AC permanent power.
- Factory-installed stainless steel flex hose with 3/8" compression connection, 15" length.
- Integral in-line strainer prevents clogging.
- Water pressure range from 20 to 125 psi.
- Order deck plate, mixing valve and remote control separately.
- Low Lead: Complies with CA AB1953 and VT S152.
- ADA Compliant.
- Temperature Mixing: Optional thermostatic mixing valve meets ASSE 1016performance and anti-scald requirements at 0.5 GPM.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Selectronic Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 6056.163
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 6056.163.002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 6056.163.002 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||0|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.