Electronic Lavatory Faucet with Multi AC Power and 0.5GPM Flow Rate from the Innsbrook Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the faucets from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last.
- Multi AC powered (10' long extension cable included).
- One power supply (sold separately) can operate up to 15 faucets in series.
- Water Conserving 0.5 gpm Pressure-Compensating VR spray.
- Electronic faucet with Selectronic® proximity operation.
- Cast brass construction with single post mounting.
- Vandal Resistant.
- Sensor & electronic controls are fully enclosed and water resistant.
- Factory-installed stainless steel flex hose with 3/8" compression connection, 15" length.
- Integral in-line strainer prevents clogging.
- Water pressure range from 20 to 125 psi.
- Order deck plate, mixing valve and remote control separately.
- Low Lead: Complies with CA AB1953 and VT S152.
- Easy and Flexible Installation.
- Easy Service Strainer.
- ADA Compliant.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Innsbrook Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 6057.205
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 6057.205.002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 6057.205.002 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||0|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.