- Below deck thermostatic mixing valve - for use with Selectronic faucets
- Features anti-scald protection
- Allows installer to pre-set water temperature for optimum safety and comfort
- Modular design attaches directly to faucet control box
- Hot and cold water connections with 20" stainless steel hoses with 3/8" compression connections
- Integral check valves prevent cross-flow
- ASSE 1070 certified - can be adjusted down to 0.35 GPM
- Lead free - contains less than 0.25% total lead content by weighted average
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Selectronic Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 605XTMV1070
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 605XTMV1070 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.