Low Flow Toilet Restrictions - 1.28 GPF MaximumThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA, TX
American Standard 1.0 gpf Concealed Urinal Flush Valve for 3/4" Rear Spud / Plug In AC Powered Installation from the Seletronic Series
With State-of-the Art electronic controls this easy to use, easy to install, hands free flush valve will surely provide superior performance in all installations. Featuring motion activated operation, Adjustable Range, Manual override for flushes during even power outages and an automatic flush every 24 hours of non use to maintain trap seal and a clean fixture.
- Low Battery indicator
- All exposed parts are chrome plated
- ADA compliant
- Water pressure range: 25-125 psi
- Recommended pressure range: 35-80 psi
- Automatic flushes after 24 hours of non-use to maintain trap seal & clean fixture
- Visible cover plate dimensions: 6.25" Width x 6.25" Height
- Automatic flush after 24hrs of non-operation to maintain trap seal and clean fixture
- Sadium Feature: valve automatically switches to water savings mode during periods of heavy usage
- Low Battery Indicator
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Selectronic Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 6062.310.007
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the American Standard 6062.310 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!