Flowise 0.5 GPF Concealed Urinal Flush Valve for 3/4" Rear Spud / DC Powered Installation with Battery and Manual Override
American Standard 6063.305 Features:
- Electronic flush valve with Selectronic proximity system for hygienic “Hands Free” operation
- Self-cleaning piston helps prevent clogging and reduces maintenance
- Positive seal ensures leak-free performance without the chance of warping or cracking
- Fully mechanical manual override button can flush toilet during a power outage
- Range can be adjusted manually or by remote control
- State-of-the art electronics eliminates false flushes
- Sensor and electronic controls are hermetically sealed to ensure reliable operation
- Automatic flushes after 24 hours of non-use to maintain trap seal & clean fixture
- Stadium Feature - valve automatically switches to water savings mode during periods of heavy usage
- Fail-Safe - valve automatically closes on loss of power; remains closed during start-up
- 3 second flush delay
- Low battery indicator
- All exposed parts are chrome plated
- ADA compliant
American Standard 6063.305 Specifications:
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpf
- Spud Placement: Rear
- Wall Plate Dimensions: 6-1/4" W x 6-1/4" H
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Selectronic Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 6063.305.007
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6063.305 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.