American Standard 1.6 gpf Concealed Toilet Flush Valve for 1-1/2" Concealed Rear Spud / Wall Box / Multiple Unit AC Powered Installation from the Selectronic Series
With State-of-the Art electronic controls this easy to use, easy to install, hands free flush valve will surely provide superior performance in all installations. Featuring motion activated operation, Adjustable Range, Manual override for flushes during even power outages and an automatic flush every 24 hours of non use to maintain trap seal and a clean fixture.
- All exposed parts are chrome plated
- ADA compliant
- Water pressure range: 25-125 psi
- Recommended pressure range: 35-80 psi
- Low Battery indicator
- 3 second flush delay
- Visible cover plate dimensions: 15.875" Width x 11" Height
- Safety Timer - helps prevent vandalism by shutting the valve off if sensor is covered for more than 60 seconds
- Fully Mechanical Manual Override - allows valve to flush during a power failure
- Fail-Safe Operation - valve automatically closes on loss of power or water pressure
- Sanitary Flush - valve automatically flushes after 24 hours of non-use to maintain trap seal
- State-of-the Art electronics are immune to outside light
- Watertight design ensures dependable performance
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Selectronic Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 6068.362.007
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6068.362 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.