- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly
- With a drip-free performance this faucet is built to last
- Insulated side spray with 48" hose
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard faucets are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and stainless steel drain cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard bathroom faucets the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard faucets are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Water Conscious: As the 2012 EPA WaterSense partner of the year, American Standard faucets are acclaimed for saving water without sacrificing performance. Through the use of the latest pressure compensating aerators, American Standard faucets save 32% more water than other brands/models. This means that their faucets pay for themselves throughout the life of their use. They also splash less, too.
- Overall Height: 12" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/2" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-3/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 4
- Center-to-Center Distance Between Handle Installation Holes (Faucet Centers): 8"
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1" thick
- 2 handles included
- 6425F: This model
- 2475F: Bar/prep (smaller) version of this model without side spray
- 8411F: Low-arch version of this model
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Cadet Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 6425F
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 6425F*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 6425F Product Specifications
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.