This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under American Standard's 1-year limited warranty
- Constructed of high-quality porcelain for that clean and classic look
- Exposed rear spud for use with electronic flushometer valve
- Flush valve not included - options will be presented when adding to cart
- Bottom strainer included - prevents clogs
- ADA compliant
- Overall Height: 26-1/8" (measured from bottom most point of urinal to the top most)
- Overall Width: 18-7/8" (measured from left most point of urinal to right most)
- Overall Length: 14-1/8" (measured from back most point of urinal to front most)
- Spud Placement: Back
- Spud Connection Size: 3/4"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Washbrook Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 6515.001
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 6515.001.020 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.