American Standard 0.5 gpf Wall Hung Washout Urinal with Low Voltage Operated Integral Flushing Mechanism from the Selectronic Innsbrook Series
A stylish and new age design makes this urinal from the Innsbrook collection simply a must have. Available in several finishes, this urinal will match any bathroom decor. Includes a proximity flush system, a device that detects the presence of an object without physical contact. Complete with an elongated rim, extended sides for privacy, wall hangers, and an outlet connection, this urinal is sure to please.
- New Selectronic technology, vitreous china, low consumption (1.9 Lpf/0.5 gpf)
- 13mm (1/2”) supply line, integral flushing mechanism, elongated 14" (356mm) rim from finish wall
- Flushing rim, washout flush action, integral extended sides for privacy
- Two wall hangers, outlet connection threaded 2” inside (NPTF), meets ANSI flush requirements at less than 0.5 GPF
- Meets ADA requirements with rim set 432mm (17") from finished floor
- Power supply not included
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Innsbrook Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 6520.003.021*
- American Standard 6520.003.222*
- American Standard 6520.003.165*
- American Standard 6520.003.020*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6520.003 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.