Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Double Handle Widespread Gooseneck Lavatory Faucet Less Drain with Wrist Blade Handles from the Monterrey Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the faucets from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last.
- Cast Brass valve bodies.
- 8" copper connections.
- 1/2" male threaded inlet shanks.
- Less drain.
- Vandal-Resistant Wrist Blade Handles with Red/Blue color indexes.
- Rigid gooseneck spout.
- Ceramic Disc Valving assures drip-free for life performance.
- Durable Brass Construction meets Safe Water Drinking Act requirement.
- Commercial two year Limited Warranty.
- ADA Approved Vandal-Resistant Lever or Wrist Blade Handles.
- Water Conserving 1.5 gpm Pressure-Compensating Aerator.
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Monterrey Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 6530.170
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 6530.170.002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 6530.170.002 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Handle Style||Wrist Blade|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.