Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Double Handle Widespread Gooseneck Lavatory Faucet with Metal Lever Handles and Grid Drain from the Monterrey Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free and built to last.
- 8" rigid copper connection.
- Rigid gooseneck spout.
- Ceramic Disc Valving assures drip-free for life performance.
- Durable Brass Construction meets Safe Water Drinking Act requirement.
- Commercial two year Limited Warranty.
- ADA Approved Vandal-Resistant Lever or Wrist Blade Handles.
- Water Conserving 1.5 gpm Pressure-Compensating Aerator.
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Monterrey Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 6532.140
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 6532.140.002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|