Triple Handle Tub and Shower Valve with Porcelain Lever Handles, Single Function Showerhead and Non-Diverter Tub Spout from the Hampton Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the faucets from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last.
- Brass Construction: Ideal for prolonged contact with water. Provides the finest surface for application of all finishes.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance.
- Increased Rough-in: 42mm to 86mm (1-5/8 to 3-3/8).
- Exclusive Valve Escutcheon Design: 3 piece escutcheon design accommodates deep and shallow rough-ins. Provides water tight seal around valves.
- Integral Unions: No soldering required.
- Exclusive Handle Alignment System: Allows fine tuning of handle position.
- Choice of Finishes: Wide range of durable finishes.
- Exclusive Plaster Guard: Plaster guard can be used to test for leaks prior to handle installation.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Hampton Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 7225.713.002*
- American Standard 7225.713.099*
- American Standard 7225.713.295*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7225.713 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.