Triple Handle Tub and Shower Valve with Porcelain Lever Handles, Single Function Showerhead and Non-Diverter Tub Spout from the Hampton Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the faucets from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last.
- Brass Construction: Ideal for prolonged contact with water. Provides the finest surface for application of all finishes.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance.
- Increased Rough-in: 42mm to 86mm (1-5/8 to 3-3/8).
- Exclusive Valve Escutcheon Design: 3 piece escutcheon design accommodates deep and shallow rough-ins. Provides water tight seal around valves.
- Integral Unions: No soldering required.
- Exclusive Handle Alignment System: Allows fine tuning of handle position.
- Choice of Finishes: Wide range of durable finishes.
- Exclusive Plaster Guard: Plaster guard can be used to test for leaks prior to handle installation.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Hampton Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 7225.713
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 7225.713.002*
- American Standard 7225.713.099*
- American Standard 7225.713.295*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 7225.713.002 Product Specifications
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||3|
|Shower Arm Reach||7|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Tub Spout Reach||5.13|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.