We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Components forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: tub spout, valve trim, shower head, shower arm and flange
- The Hampton Collection has everything needed to rejuvenate and renew the bathroom
- Featuring a simple, straight-forward design and subtle scrolling that augment the fixture's smoothness
- Single function shower head
- Multi-function cartridge - separate handles control volume and temperature independently
- Three-handle configuration – left and right handles control hot / cold water. Middle handle diverts between shower / tub spout
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- ADA compliant
- Integral unions - no soldering required
- Includes plaster guard for leak-testing prior to handle installation
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard showers the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard shower finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the brass, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard shower finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- TRIMendous Universal Valve Bodies: Should you ever change your mind about the style of your bathroom and wish to change out the fixtures, this shower trim package can easily be swapped out for any other American Standard shower trim without having to break into the wall and replace the valve. The Universal valve body and trim assemblies make the switch a breeze.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Separate dial for volume control
- Escutcheon Diameter: 3" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full-body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for complete versatility
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 5"
- Shower Arm Length: 7"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5-1/8"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- 7225.733: This model
- 7220.732: This model without third (diverting) handle
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Hampton Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 7225.733.068*
- American Standard 7225.733.002*
- American Standard 7225.733.299*
Chrome / Polished Brass
- American Standard 7225.733.099*
- American Standard 7225.733.295*
- American Standard 7225733.297*
Satin / Brass
- American Standard 7225.733.221*
Satin / Chrome
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the American Standard 7225.733 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!