- Fully covered under American Standard’s limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Premier finishing process that will resist tarnishing and scratching – faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the faucets from American Standard
- Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valves
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: American Standard products live longer in one place than most people. Despite their unsurpassed quality, all American Standard bathroom faucets are backed by an industry leading limited lifetime warranty. With the highest quality components this warranty is rarely, if ever, needed, but American Standard prides itself on its customer’s peace of mind, knowing they have the best product on the market./
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: With this innovation from American Standard leaking and rough-operation
- Durable Finishes: With the superior finishing process applied to all American Standard faucets finishes will resist scratching, corrosion and tarnishing. Brushed finishes use a Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) process to make the lustrous finish a part of the faucet, rather than a coating applied to the outside. Backed fully by their limited lifetime warranty the finish is yet another area where American Standard gives the customer every peace-of-mind.
- Lead Free: Through their innovations in brass alloy formulation, all of American Standard’s sink faucets are certified to be lead-free. While providing water that is safe enough to drink, these faucets maintain the quality, performance and unmatched style that customers of American Standard have come to know and love.
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 2
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 8"
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Heritage Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 7295.152.002
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7295.152 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.