American Standard Deck Mounted Tub Filler with Lever Handles from the Berwick Series
The Berwick Collection from American Standard ties fluid elegance and precision to complete this full line of bathroom faucets. With rubbino-like style, this collection remains steadily classic, yet reminiscent of sleek, streaming design. Berwick's contemporary, but subtle flair is sure to bring a renewed look to any bathroom.
- Brass Construction: Durable. Ideal for prolonged contact with water. Provides the finest surface for application of all finishes.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance.
- Exclusive Handle Alignment System: Allows fine tuning of handle position.
- Optional hand-held personal shower is great for rinsing off after a bath or cleaning the tub.
- Lifetime finish won't tarnish or scratch.
- 2.5 gpm/9.5L/min. maximum flow rate.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Berwick Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 7430.901
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 7430.901.002
- American Standard 7430.901.295
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 7430.901.295 Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2, 2.5, 20|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.25|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.