Culinaire Drop In Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Single Faucet Hole and 18" Length
Culinaire sinks are European styled stainless steel sinks with a hint of American ingenuity.
American Standard 7507.103 Features:
- Drop In Installation
- Engineered to be both beautiful and durable
- Can be used with cutting board (011.100, 9001.100, 9005.100 or 9009.100), basket strainer (4331.013), soap dispenser (4503.115), basin rack (7412.100), wire rinse rack (7532.100), drain (8780.010), extension kit (790772-0070A) and hole cover plug (790773-0070A)
American Standard 7507.103 Specifications:
- Constructed from Stainless Steel
- Basin Dimensions (Center): 7-7/8" (D) x 13-1/2" (E) x 16-1/8" (H)
- Nominal Dimensions: 18" (L) x 22" (W) x 8-1/8" (H)
American Standard truly is an American Brand to the core. Originally founded in 1872, American Standard began under the name Standard Manufacturing Company, and has played a role in some of our Countries biggest achievements over the years. They have continually manufactured and designed products such as toilets, faucets, sinks that are not only high quality and durable, but are functional, and range from the most classic, traditional designs all the way to the most modern styles you can imagine. When you choose American Standard you are supporting a great American Company and choosing products that are made right, at reasonable prices.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Culinaire Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 7507.103.075*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7507.103 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.