This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap Recommended
Akron Wall Mounted Cast Iron Utility Sink with 24" Length
American Standard sinks are the perfect complement to any room. These beautiful sinks are built withstand the everyday use and come in a variety of installation types and finishes to match your needs.
American Standard 7695.008 Features:
- Wall Mount Installation
- Engineered to be both beautiful and durable
- Can be used with p-trap (7798.020 or 7798.030), faucet (8340.235, 8340.243 or 8341.076) and rim guard (8379.026)
American Standard 7695.008 Specifications:
- Constructed from Cast Iron
- Basin Dimensions (Center): 10-1/2" (D) x 19-7/8" (E) x 16-3/8" (H)
- Nominal Dimensions: 24" (L) x 20-1/2" (W) x 20-1/4" (H)
American Standard truly is an American Brand to the core. Originally founded in 1872, American Standard began under the name Standard Manufacturing Company, and has played a role in some of our Countries biggest achievements over the years. They have continually manufactured and designed products such as toilets, faucets, sinks that are not only high quality and durable, but are functional, and range from the most classic, traditional designs all the way to the most modern styles you can imagine. When you choose American Standard you are supporting a great American Company and choosing products that are made right, at reasonable prices.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Akron Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 7695.008
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 7695.008.020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 7695.008.020 Product Specifications
|Basin Depth (Center)||10.5|
|Basin Length (Center)||19.875|
|Basin Width (Center)||16.375|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.