- Constructed of Metal, ensuring durability and dependability
- Fully covered under a 1 year warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with the TR Series collection
- Concealed mounting - no exposed screws
- Helps to add the final touches to any bathroom
- Width: 4-1/8"
- Projection (Depth): 3-3/4"
- Height: 3-1/4"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. American Standard products truly deliver, every time.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard TR Series Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 8334.210.224*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- American Standard 8334.210.002
- American Standard 8334.210.295
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8334.210 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.