This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Double Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet Less Handles with Personal Hand Shower from the Amarilis Lexington Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
- With personal hand shower.
- Cast brass spout.
- 3/4 NPT inlets.
- Less handles.
- Custom Design your Faucet with a wide variety of handle styles to choose from.
- Ceramic Disc Valving assures drip-free for life performance.
- Durable Cast Brass Construction.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Function & Finish.
- Wide selection of ADA Approved Handles available – Handles must be ordered separately.
- Coordinating Lavatory and Bath and Shower Faucets Available.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Amarilis Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 8971.000.002*
- American Standard 8971.000.299*
Chrome / Polished Brass
- American Standard 8971.000.099*
- American Standard 8971.000.295
- American Standard 8971.000.246*
Satin / Brass
- American Standard 8971.000SB*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8971.000 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.